Join us for this quick whiteboard discussion with Jeff Gothelf and Joshua Seiden where we explore 5 key components of executing more effectively in the digital era. We believe these components are vital for executing effectively in the digital era and they form a pillar of our approach in ensuring the success of our Digital Reinvention engagements.
- Sense and respond–two-way conversation with the market that’s powered by technology.
- Collaboration–using cross-functional agile teams to approach product and services development efforts.
- Embrace continuous change–deploy changes rapidly, observe customer reactions, and respond rapidly. Use the interactions to learn and make incremental adjustments and improvements.
- Culture change–enabling and empowering cross-functional teams.
- Focus on outcomes–instead of focusing on features, functions, and products, focus on business outcomes.
Watch the Video >